This product includes video lectures of THE NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS ACT, 1881
(2) Meaning of Negotiable Instruments
(3) Characteristics of Negotiable Instruments (4) Definitions (5) Classification of Instruments
(6) Sight and Time Bills etc. (7) Negotiation, Negotiability, Assignability (8) Negotiability vs. Assignability (9) Different Provisions relating to Negotiation
(10) Rights and Obligations of Parties to an Instrument obtained illegally
(11) Notice of Dishonour
(12) Noting and Protesting
(13) Acceptance and Payment for Honour and Reference in Case of Need
(14) Presentment of Instruments (15) Payment and Interest
(16) Different Types of Hundis
UNIQUE POINTS 1. Complete Course Coverage 2. Excellent Study Material 3. Doubt Solving Facility 4. Case Studies Discussion 5. Previous Years' Important Questions Covered. 6. Interesting and Example based Teaching Methodology. 7. Flow Charts Teaching Techniques and Presentation for better retention. 8. Technical Support is also provided for installation. 9. Fastest Delivery (Applicable in case of Pen Drive / Printed Book).
Format: Download Link all these lecture will be given within 24 hours of filling the form (excluding holidays)
Lectures Valid for : As per the Validity Chosen by you.
These video can be played either in one android phone or in one windows computer (i3+ 4 GB RAM, 100 GB Free Hard Disk)
**Lectures do not work on ios / MAC / Apple computer / iPhones